Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Oilers Update - "Oh I remember that!" Fight Night Oilers vs Canucks


Reporting from Munich Germany


HALLO!!! 


So, I managed to put down my Augustiner Beer (best beer in the world btw) to bring you the weekly edition of "Oh I remember that!"  


I am going to take you back during a time when I was part of the Canucks Organization when I worked in their media department.  While I wasn't on shift for this little dandy when it unfolded, I can tell you that my eyes were glued to the screen to watch a series of fights within less than 40 seconds to go in the game.


After that no-good, cocky Burrows scored one of the simplest goals in recent memory, former Oiler Jarret Stoll (respect) took exception for Burrows' post-goal celebrations and thus gave the Knuckle Head a little shove.  The shove was then reciprocated with a slash across the ankle of Stoll which prompted the famous melee.  Even little Sam Gagner got into the action vs. Ryan Kesler.


Penalties Summary.


Vancouver - slashing - 5 min - 19:20, A. Burrows
Edmonton - roughing - 2 min - 19:20, J. Stoll
Edmonton - fighting - 5 min - 19:20, S. Gagner
Vancouver - game misconduct - 10 min -19:20, A. Burrows
Vancouver - fighting - 5 min - 19:20, R. Kesler
Edmonton - roughing - 2 min - 19:20, S. Staios
Edmonton - fighting - 5 min - 19:51, C. Glencross
Vancouver - fighting - 5 min - 19:51, M. Weaver
Vancouver - fighting - 5 min - 19:51, L. Bourdon
Edmonton - fighting - 5 min - 19:51, Z. Stortini
Edmonton - roughing - 2 min - 19:51, E. Moreau
Vancouver - misconduct - 10 min - 19:51, M. Weaver
Edmonton - misconduct - 10 min - 19:51, C. Glencross
Vancouver - slashing - 2 min - 19:56, R. Shannon
Edmonton - fighting - 5 min - 19:56, M. Greene
Edmonton - game misconduct - 10 min -19:56, K. Brodziak
Edmonton - fighting - 5 min - 19:56, K. Brodziak
Vancouver - game misconduct - 10 min -19:56, W. Mitchell
Vancouver - fighting - 5 min - 19:56, T. Linden
Vancouver - fighting - 5 min - 19:56, W. Mitchell
Edmonton - slashing - 2 min - 19:56, L. Smid
Edmonton - misconduct - 10 min - 19:56, L. Smid



Oh I guess you want to watch it now right???? 



No comments:

Post a Comment