Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Oilers Update - "Oh I remember that!" Ryan Smyth Returns


Reporting from Milan, Italy.

Sorry folks.  It has been 2 weeks since the last time I did the weekly "Oh I remember that!" but what can I say...I have been busy traveling and having fun in Germany and I simply haven't had the time.


Without further adieu here is the latest installment featuring Ryan Smyth!


Why?


Well primarily because "Captain Canada" has been one of the most impressive players for his club since the start of this season.  At the present moment, Smyth is now tied with fellow teammate Ryan Nugent-Hopkins with 11 points in 12 games. Since coming back to Edmonton a couple of months ago, #94 has showed more than just "heart n' soul". 


Welcome Back Ryan Smyth.


Here is a video montage of Smyth's return to Edmonton!





No comments:

Post a Comment