Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Oilers Update - "Oh I remember that!" Roli and Peca!

Hello Oilers Nation!  And of course to those who have stumbled upon my blog.

Tonight! I am typing to you from beautiful Seattle, Washington.   For the weekend, I am here to catch a ball game and to also "baby-sit" my friends during my brother's stag!  As the children take their little naps, I figured I'd sneak away and provide you with an other addition of "Oh I remember that!" 

I will keep this short and sweet as I do not want my ramblings to interfere with some serious drinking time. 

I am so glad you all understand!

We are going to break away from #99 and turn our attention to something which happend during that magical Stanley Cup run in 2006. 

The goal I am about to show you was one of my absolute favorites during 2006 play-offs. In my opinon this goal was one which stood out for me during the play-offs and one I think deserved some more credit than it recieved many moons ago.

The play was simple: Goaltender Dwayne Roloson decided to kill some time on the Ducks' power-play by dumping the puck into the Ducks' zone.  However, the attemped aerial "dump-in" immeadiatly converted into a pass to Micheal Peca who went in all alone on Sebastian Giguere to put the Oilers up 1-0.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment