Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oilers Update - Coming Soon. "Oh I remember that!"



Hello again!

I hope you are all having a great summer and that you are all safe while enjoying a great time with friends, family.

In the very near future (hmm lets make it this Friday) I will be posting some things on this blog which will make you say, "Oh, I remember that!" 

While I can't give you the full details of what I have in store for you, rest assured you will be entertained.  

Please stay tuned for "Oh, I remember that!"  July 29 2011.



On a slightly different topic, Oilers Update is reaching 5000 views from around world.  

I would like to thank you all for paying me a visit.  Without you, there is no audience and I really appreciate your support so very much! 

"Let's Go Oi-lers!"

Sincerely

Antony S Scandale

No comments:

Post a Comment