Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Oilers Update - "Oh I remember that!" Wayne Gretzky and Joey Moss

It's Friday kids and it's time for, "Oh I remember that!"  


Every Friday, I will be posting videos from the past which will be solely dedicated to our beloved Edmonton Oilers.  My intent, is to bring you laughter, tears or even perhaps make you a little angry.  


All in all, I guarantee you that at the end of each video you will say to yourself, "Oh I remember that!"


This week I have chosen a PSA which aired back in 1986.  The public service announcement includes a very young tandem of Wayne Gretzky and Joey Moss inside the now refurbished Oilers dressing room.


From what I was able to gather, this is the original commercial.


Take a gander.








Coming up on Sunday.  The Top 4 Goals by H.O.P.E. - E for Eberle.







No comments:

Post a Comment